You reserve your retreat under the cancellation conditions below.
This is how you book a retreat
Making a booking is quite simple. Book your trip via the booking form. We will then immediately get to work for you. It is important that you carefully study the information on this website before you book your trip and that you are aware of the travel conditions and additional cancellation conditions.
Preferably use the website to book
To book your retreat, please use the booking form on this website. If you have additional questions, please send an email or call Jeannette van Uffelen on +31613223075.
Special dietary or other wishes
If you have special dietary wishes, we recommend that you inform us immediately when booking. We cannot guarantee anything, but we will do our best to take your wishes into account. Every day there is 2 x a buffet, where you can choose yourself.
What happens after receiving your booking?
There are two possibilities:
- The booked retreat is immediately approved and confirmed. In that case you will receive your booking agreement by email within 24 hours. Your place is reserved after receipt of your deposit.
- The booked retreat is not possible in terms of wishes for your stay. Then we will contact you to discuss possible alternatives. If we can arrange the trip in accordance with your wishes in consultation with you, then your booking is final and you will automatically receive the booking agreement via email.
After we have received your booking form, you have the right to dissolve the purchase within 7 days without giving reasons.
The cancellation conditions that we apply are as follows:
1. Cancellation by the traveller
In case of cancellation by the traveller, the following amounts are due:
- In case of cancellation up to July 15, 2023: 50% of the travel sum
- In case of cancellation up to August 1, 2023: 75% of the travel sum
- In case of cancellation up to August 18, 2023: 100% of the travel sum
- To avoid misunderstandings, the cancellation of the travel agreement must be made by registered letter with signature.
2. Cancellation by Jeannette van Uffelen
We have the right to cancel a trip in serious circumstances. Naturally, in such a case you will receive a full refund of your prepaid travel sum. If possible, you will be offered an alternative.
If travellers are unable to participate in the retreat, they can be replaced by someone else, if that person is willing to accept the terms and conditions. The request must be submitted no later than 14 days before departure.
Jeannette van Uffelen, or one of her employees, cannot be held liable in any way for any injury (physical or material) caused during the booked retreat. Participants are responsible at all times.
Travel insurance is recommended for travelling at flying distance such as Greece.