Discover your inner strength and harness it for your dream life
You stay on one of the most beautiful Greek islands, where you are surrounded by silence, beautiful nature and good company.
In a few days you will learn to completely let go of your (unconscious) limiting programming. This will help you see from a new perception that you already have everything you need for a valuable and happy life.
When you go home, you will know with great certainty what you have to do and you will be ready to take that step.
On the almost deserted beach you sit silently by the water, feeling the soft afternoon sunlight on your skin. You hear the crickets in the background and your whole body hums along in deep grateful breathing.
You close your eyes fand your thoughts go to the villa, which is right behind you, the spacious garden, the bright kitchen, the beautiful meditation room, the sun chairs, the pool, the place you call ‘home’ during this magical adventure.
You smile at the memory of the warm welcoming greetings from the hostesses and the exciting introduction to your fellow travellers. As you muse contentedly over the discoveries, the fun, the mutual trust and the playful ease, with which everyone is learning here.
Above all, you enjoy the change in yourself. You don’t quite remember how and when it happened exactly, but so much has already changed in the past two days. In less than 48 hours in this retreat, you have simply dropped a heavy burden from the past and you feel looser and lighter.
Because your mind is emptied and expanded. You feel clearer and more confident, more awake and alive. Unnoticed, you have surrendered to the magic of ‘The Seven’ – the Ionian Islands. For you have buried your limitations and left them behind.
When you get up and return to the villa for a cup of Greek mountain tea at the end of the afternoon, you are amazed at how free you feel. After all these years of hesitation and self-doubt, there is a celebration going on inside. You feel like you have been reborn. And this is just the beginning!
The ‘seven’ Ionian islands have been dominated and defined for centuries by Spartans, Corinthians, Sicilians, Venetians, Romans, Byzantines, Napoleon, Mussolini and the British, among others. In the end, they liberated themselves!
Welcome into the magic of the Ionian Islands!
And what is all possible for you here?
How good would it feel if you …
- Have the clarity and confidence in yourself to take the next step, having been allowed to jettison the beliefs of others, leftovers from well-meaning upbringing?
- Finally let go of the feeling of eternal struggle and discouragement arising from your self-defeating thoughts?
- Get past the doubt, dare to follow through and take the right actions. Not only during this retreat, but also later when you are busy?
- No longer feel restless or overwhelmed by constant pressure or the opinions of others at home or at work?
- See how what you have wanted for so long finally gets off the ground?
All in all, these are just some of the hidden possibilities, which emerge during this retreat, when you learn to let go of old learned programming and replace it with your desired program, straight from your soul, through meditation and daily self-hypnosis.
Within days, you will notice that you are better able to …
- For example, make resolute and easier decisions.
- Respond to new situations more calmly and at peace with yourself.
- Experience less resistance, because old limitations no longer play a role and you start to see more of what is possible.
- Have access to your inner wisdom, with which you have a reliable system, so you can determine your course and navigate accordingly.
- Moreover, being fully present in the here and now and responding from there, even when you are under pressure.
- To make decisions from your heart and your deepest knowledge and to map out and follow your inner path.
Would that be enough to come with us?
This retreat sounds fantastic! I want to register.
The location, your home-away-from-home
Your home-away-from-home is a magical place, our ‘own’ private villa, surrounded by lush flowers, plants and olive trees. A dream place for a retreat like this. There is always a spot somewhere, where you can be alone, make your assignments, meditate, muse or doze off a bit.
The villa is tucked away from the hustle and bustle of touristy Greece, near the mountain valleys, where Artemis, the goddess of hunting, accompanied by the Amazons went on horseback. You can visit her temple in Cyprus to be inspired by her sense of purpose, her beauty, her desire for freedom and her independence.
The scents and colours in the garden surrounding the villa are enchanting and this natural beauty brings tranquillity. The clear blue Mediterranean Sea is 150 metres away.
Your room feels like home at your Greek family
First of all, no room is the same because you stay in a unique family villa and not in a tourist resort. Secondly, you share the bathroom and toilet with one or two fellow travellers just like at home, and there are lounge areas, indoors and outdoors. Finally, you can go to the kitchens and fridges for a refreshing refreshment or a savoury snack, but we do as little cooking ourselves as possible. We’re in Greece, remember!
You have the choice of a single or double room. Depending on the number of participants, some flats are also available a few minutes’ walk from the villa.
Breakfast and lunch will be served as a buffet after the morning meditation and exercise. Have a nice cup of (Greek) coffee, mountain tea or another tea. And make sure you drink enough water.
Even if you would not leave the villa at all during the 5-day retreat, your days are filled with enriching experiences, bringing a smile on your face, peace in your heart and inspiration to your soul.
Yes, I want to join! Tell me the tuition for the retreat and I register now!
Just about the whole world has been trying to snap up the Ionian Islands. Understandably, as it is a lovely place to be. But perhaps the divine presence of Artemis ultimately ensured that Corfu and the six other islands are now independent. The influence of all those visitors can still be heard in the music and tasted in the very varied cuisine.
You might think the Greeks are fish and meat eaters. But the mountains are dotted with sun-ripened tomatoes, aubergines, olives, spinach and so many more vegetables, herbs and various kinds of mountain tea.
The sweetest onions and the most delicious cucumbers, which of course also end up in the tzatziki (yoghurt sauce). So we leave the cooking of our evening meals entirely to the Greeks.
What does this retreat week look like?
DAY 1: Your retreat adventure starts
When you arrive in the villa, you notice that all the tension, which you still had on the way and before you left, falls off you. It immediately feels familiar, even if you don’t know anyone.
The Greeks are known for their hospitality, their love of the sea and their slow pace. Do you love that? Then you have landed in the right place.
This is where your adventure begins today with a warm welcome, meeting your fellow travellers, introduction to the programme, setting our intention, getting your things to your room and then … a communal supper.
DAY 2: Relax and release
You walk in silence to the main hall where we start with meditation and movement. Immediately afterwards, a dip in the sea or would you rather just take a shower? It’s all possible!
After breakfast, the first workshop gives you the insights and technique to immediately let go of some old programming. That’s what you’ve come for and you’ll immediately experience a huge relief.
The afternoon is for yourself and you choose where and how to spend it. At the pool, at or in the sea, a walk in the mountains or …
DAY 3: Make peace with yourself
Often we are unaware of what we are unconsciously still holding onto. But you know you are incredibly tired of holding yourself back from thoughts and judgements that are not yours at all.
This day you experience the tremendous liberation of making peace with everything that happened in the past, regardless of what it is or who did it.
You accept 100% who and what you are and focus entirely on what you want to create, here and now. You are unique and the only one who can and may do it your way.
DAY 4: New perception
“The world is what you think it is” the Kahuna – Hawaiian Wisdom – say. James Allen wrote in 1902: “As a man thinketh so is he”.
Now that you understand how you have been programmed with images and ideas about yourself, about who you are, what you can and cannot do, by the environment you were raised in, you want to learn to reprogramme. You choose who you want to be and that is how you are going to be.
Delete old programmes (where is my DELETE button?) and install new ones. Today you will experience the ease and the results.
DAY 5: Creation in action
This could be the most powerful day of your life. Creation in action in a special place.
Following in the footsteps of Artemis, the goddess of the hunt, the sharpshooter, agile with bow and arrow, who shoots true to herself and her goals with a sharp edge and disregards the judgements of others.
You are invited to formulate your goals sharply and affirm yourself in your intentions. This is where your creation begins with the promise to yourself.
DAY 6: Closing of the retreat
As your journey nears its end (at least, of this retreat) and your suitcase or backpack is packed again, we enjoy breakfast together and then you say goodbye to your new ‘family’.
With deeper understanding and gratitude, you look forward to what comes next. This retreat officially concludes on 23 September at 11am. You leave with tools and techniques and you know how to use them.
If you have co-booked this join us in Kerkyra – the main town, world heritage site, for another extra weekend of Ionian magic.
I hear the call of Artemis! Where do I register?
How does such a retreat day unfold?
|08.30 uur||Breakfast Buffet|
|10.00 – 12.30 uur||Your Inner Power Workshop (inclusive coffee & tea break)|
|13.00 – 14.00 uur||Lunch Buffet|
|14.00 – 18.00 uur||Free time / walk in nature / excursion (optional) or doing nothing at all 😉|
|19.00 uur||Not every night, but sometimes we get together to tune in.|
|Evening||Greeks eat quite late, but you don’t have to wait for that.|
Decide for yourself when, where and/or with whom you want to eat.
A lot is possible and the choice is yours
- We work in a group of independent participants, in which each goes through their own development.
- There is space for each individual and no obligation to share all your experiences in the group.
- We start the day with meditation and movement. It’s not about how ‘good’ or ‘flexible’ you are. It’s about what feels right for you and your body.
- After breakfast, we will do a Your Inner Power workshop and in between we will have a break.
- The morning programme is in the peaceful surroundings around the villa; in the main hall, in the garden or on the beach.
- After the workshop, there will be a buffet lunch. Between 2 pm and 6 pm, there is an offer each day, for which you can choose. A walk in nature, an excursion or museum. There is plenty to experience. You can join us or go on your own.
- After 6 pm, there is basically no programme and you are free to find or make your own evening meal, alone or with your housemates. Greek cuisine is delicious and diverse, so we slide in somewhere every night and leave the cooking to the Greeks.
- Sometimes it is convenient or pleasant to get together in the early evening to see how everyone is doing or to plan an outing or something similar. This is announced well in advance.
+ Weekend Kerkyra
Before heading home, do you feel like
- Fancy wandering around for a while …
- And soak up culture …
- Or just eat more mezedes …
- Listening to cantades …
- Dancing the sirtaki …
- Or the chasapiko …?
Book your EXTRA weekend in Kerkyra.
YIP Team 2023
Anke is on Corfu to get you moving daily. Body and mind are closely linked to the soul that wants to express itself. You cannot have one without the other. It is not about the performance, but the experience of moving. Besides her job as a planner at a plant company in Westland, Anke has been a sports and mindfulness instructor at Healthspa in The Hague, among others, for many years. She likes to motivate, but also teaches you to feel and listen to your limits.
Litô is half-Greek and has her roots on Zakynthos, the southernmost of the 7 Ionian islands. From there, she comes straight to Corfu to support us in the day-to-day running of the villa. She will also provide breakfast and lunch. You can visit Lito for a coffee or tea, practical questions or just sit with her. She grew up in The Hague, studied Humanistics and Greek and works at Pluk, a special restaurant in The Hague.
For Jeannette, Greece is a second home and long ago she dreamed of working in Greece. Since 2015, she has been running her Your Inner Power workshops in the Netherlands, Norway, Denmark and, of course, Greece. In 2020, organising retreats became a bit more difficult, but this year she is going all out again. No longer in Pelion, but now on Kerkyra. And when you have been there, you will understand that she has a soft spot for the Ionian islands.
This journey is TOTALLY for you if you …
- Are an enterprising woman with passion for her life and work.
- See your life and work as an expression of your soul.
- Want to carry out your work on your terms.
- Would like the organisation of your work to be smooth and effortless.
- Desire more self-confidence in taking daily decisions.
- Are open-minded enough to take a different path for a change.
- Open to thinking less about your problems and more about solutions.
- Are interested in that other side of yourself … the subconscious.
- Want to learn what is possible with self-hypnosis.
- Want to connect more with your soul and mission.
- The idea of this journey makes you both excited and a little nervous!
This journey is NOT for you if you …
- Never experience conflict between your personal values and your daily work.
- Have complete clarity in everything in terms of life and work.
- You have every success in both your work and life.
- You don’t need more peace of mind.
- You are not interested in being more in tune with your inner wisdom.
- You have resistance to adventures and don’t like getting dirty.