At first Jeannette is a professional in the true sense of the word. Because she cares for you! And she cares enough to be entirely prepared for every session. No information I give her stays unnoticed or unused. And don’t be fooled by her compassionate listening. She is relentless in acknowledging all mental constructions as she breaks trances and limiting beliefs. Trust is the word that comes in my mind before, during and after my sessions with Jeannette.
managing director - Nicosia - Cyprus
How to let go of your problems?
- You don’t solve your problems by searching for them all the time!
- For years I tried to solve problems and improve my life.
- And I did improve myself and I learned a lot.
- But all that digging in the past didn’t make me see how I got in my way.
- What – silly enough – did help me was breaking some bones.
- In a split second I surrendered and forced myself to let go of what I thought I was.
- I was lifted up, fixed, washed, fed and carried and made the choice to let go of discomfort and shame.
- With those cracking bones I CRACKED THE CODE to an easier life.
- Finally I became kinder to myself and I stand in the world differently.
“You become what you think about most of the day.”
How do I know?
For years I’ve been busy solving problems, that in closer perspective I didn’t have. When I was young I started to believe I was fat. And the more diets I followed the fatter I became. Sounds familiar?
When after 20 years I decided that all that dieting made no sense neither worked, it was solved.
Maybe you have been made to believe you have a serious disease, problem, illness or misfortune. Professionals call it a DIAGNOSIS. Or you have invisible marks at the INSIDE of your MIND about what is WRONG with you.
The biggest problem is that we have learned that we HAVE or ARE a PROBLEM. But what does it actually say about you? Is it true? Is there a problem anyway? Is it really about you? About all this I have recently written a beautiful book. This so called problem is JUST A STORY. Everyone has a story.
Any story can be changed in a split second. Because it’s all about perception.
“From an early age I’ve heard I was too blunt, too stubborn and too independent. Schoolteachers, family members, collegues named it annoying. Nowadays my clients appreciate it. It helps them to put things in perspective and release.”
Jeannette is one of the most authentic and honest people I have ever met. You never have to guess what Jeannette is thinking. What you see is what you get. At the same time, her love for life is present in every area of her work and she doesn't take herself too seriously. I have seen and experienced her work firsthand. I have seen clients that have suffered with a lifetime of trauma walk away from a session with a lightness that they had not ever experienced before. Her ability to understand how the mind processes trauma and codes those events is crucial to creating the change that you are looking for. For Jeannette, this is not just a job, this is her passion. She has changed countless lives for the better with her light and straight forward approach, that makes getting rid of stuff very easy.
trauma and anxiety expert - Queensland - Australia
What story do you tell yourself and what do you focus on?
Calling it a problem doesn’t mean it is
Even though I understand why I think this way … I don’t always succeed to let go of the way I do it. That is the result of being programmed all my life in thinking in a certain way.
When I want to change my ‘automatic pilot’ I have to CONSCIOUSLY take action to reprogram my SUBCONSCIOUS programming.
- At first I CHOOSE TO DO this, because changing (reprogramming) my subconscious system gives permanent change.
- Second: because it takes less effort WHEN YOU KNOW HOW TO do it and just DO IT.
- And third: it is much more fun and easier.
Above all it’s absolutely easy to do. The only thing that makes it difficult is that you HAVE TO DO IT. Consistency is key! Every day! Until it sits into your system. From then it’s going by itself.
“We form our habits and than our habits form us.”
Who knows me well, knows that I …
- am a huge fan of my daughter, who brings out the best in me
- enjoy workshops and retreats, as participant, organizer and trainer, because I’m a group animal
- can be loud and I sing a lot, but I also appreciate the silence very much
- love seas and oceans and I swim in the sea all through the year
- speak, sing, dance, eat and drink the Greek way and preferably all at the same time.